Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax + ISDN + Asterisk + AVM B1

On 01.10.2008 at 20:02 Lee Howard (faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> These hits look promising:

Thanks for the links, Lee. When I said I couldn't find any real clues
how to make the B1 work with Asterisk I didn't mean I can't find any
sites that deal with Asterisk. I just can't find a HowTo that explains
how to configure Asterisk for using nothing else than the B1, ISDN and
Hylafax. Most of the HowTos on the internet assume that you also want to
do VoIP or that you need to configure lots of phones and that you know
how to configure Asterisk for these purposes. What I really need is
minimal configuration for just loading the necessary modules to make
Hylafax working and most of all I need a fool proof way to determine why
it doesn't work.

--
Wolfgang Klein, DE - Paderborn       ,_,
PGP-Schlüssel per e-mail anfordern: (o,o) Request PGP key by e-mail: