[hylafax-users] Exchange 2003/2007 And Hylafax revisited.

I started working on this and got distracted with other projects.

Right now you can setup a domain for hylafax to watch for 3065551212@xxxxxxxxxx to direct faxes to hylafax for sending out.

If you use the fax field in a contact and send out a fax the destination comes out as follows:

IMCEAFAX-Kevin+20Pare+40+2B1+20+28306+29+20352-4579@xxxxxxxxxx

If you deleted IMCEAFAX-

You get the first name Kevin

Delete +20

You get the last name Pare

Delete +40+2B

You get the first digit 1

Delete +20+28 You get the areacode 306

Delete +29+20 You get the local number 352-4579

Whats the easiest way to have hylafax break this down like this?

Kevin Pare
Ph: 306.352.4577
Fax: 306.352.4579
Email: kpare@xxxxxx
Web: www.ksp.ca

ksp_outlook_logo

cid:image002.png@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our top priority is to provide you with the best service possible!  To better manage your service requirements, KSP Technology utilizes a help desk feature that is accessible online.

Quickly and easily submit your requests for service, equipment, and pricing at www.ksp.ca/helpdesk

GIF image

PNG image

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions