Re: [hylafax-users] Paper Sizes

Brent Davidson wrote:
Just set up a new system with Hylafax+ 5.2.7 and have run into a small problem. Our faxes are all automatically printed to networked HP LaserJet 4000 Printer. When someone sends a fax with legal size paper, the printer is not automatically switching to the legal tray.

I'm not sure if this is a cups problem, a hylafax problem, or a printer problem, but thought maybe someone else has run into this.

It's not HylaFAX. It's possibly the TIFF-to-print (postscript?) conversion process that you're employing. It's possibly the print driver configuration on the system, etc. It could be the cups configuration. It's something downstream, though. You'll not get anywhere chasing this in HylaFAX itself (but possibly your FaxDispatch scripting, yes).

Thanks,