[hylafax-users] Configuring HylaFAX on Fedora 9 (upstart vs init)

Is there any documentation on setting up HylaFAX to receive faxes on systems that use upstart rather than init, e.g. Fedora 9?

The HylaFAX documentation on hylafax.org discusses revising inittab to add calls to faxgetty, but that evidently doesn't work with systems that use upstart.

I assume there needs to be some editing of /etc/event.d/serial but I don't know where or what.

Thanks...