[hylafax-users] an issue FTP

[ Hylafax Server 4.3.1 + Debian Etch]
I've made my custom web interface to see incoming and outgoing faxes,
with a link at file I can also download fax's file (received and sended).
If I send a fax whit Winprint Hylafax I can download and see the file
sended. But when sending a fax via my web application I can't download
the file.
Firefox tell me: the Error 550 /docq/doc235.pdf not a directory.
If click on the link one more time, firefox let me show an empty ftp
directory named like the file ../docq235.pdf/.

The permissions are different when sending a fax whit Winprint Hylafax
and web interface:

-rw-r----- 1 uucp 60002   doc236.pdf <-- made whit Winprint
-rw-r----- 1 uucp fax     doc237.pdf <--- via web interface

I've changed owner permission and restart server but without success

-rw-r--r-- 1 uucp 60002 doc239.pdf <--- via web interface + change

some note:

Winprint are running in my network and not have a specific user in hosts.hfaxd, only permission from 192.168.1.xxx

The web interface is on the same server of HylaFax, and the user www-data isn't in hosts.hfaxd.

In the logfile when sending fax with Winprint the user appear: from 'brother' user 'mywinprint'
this reflect rightly the settings.

To resolve is useless add user www-data in hosts.hfaxd

In the sendfax command I've specified -f 'myAppName <email>' -o myUserLogin. this also useless.
(can I use the -owner parameter with a non existent user on system?)

have suggestions?