Re: [hylafax-users] Here got 3 Sample log file that HylaFAx cannot fax out

FOO SOON LOKE wrote:
I search in the internet for the ModemHardFlowCmd and ModemSoftFlowCmd, some of the source set AT&H3 and some of the source set AT*H3. I did not know which source is the correct one.

Nor do I. You must research this in your modem documentation.

I scan through the hylafax-config man page http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/man/hylafax-config.php

It look very detail and technical , May I know is it every setting need to set it?

I don't understand the question. However, yes, you should become at least roughly familiar with this document... at least familiar-enough to begin to answer some of your own questions.

P/S: Lee Howard are you a Modem maker?

I have authored a software modem called IAXmodem which relies heavily upon a software DSP library called spandsp. I assisted in developing the necessary features in spandsp to make IAXmodem possible.

My "day-job" is with Mainpine, and yes, we do make very good fax cards (multi-modem cards specialized to fax).

Why you understood so well about the fax command? :)

I read the documentation many times. ;-)

Thanks,