Re: [hylafax-users] Kill Time Problem

Ludovic Harlaut wrote:
I have a problem to set the kill time limit, atcually set by default to 3 hours.
The only conf file I have for hylax is /usr/local/lib/fax/hfaxd.conf , I have added this line into:
#default KillTime
KillTime: "now +6 hours"
But it doesn't affect anything.

Because your client is specifying a kill time, and thus the hfaxd.conf default does not apply.

P.S. I don't have any other conf file like "hyla.conf" ....

hyla.conf applies if you're using sendfax, and if it doesn't exist then you just create it in the location specified by 'man sendfax'. But if you are using sendfax, then you may as well use the '-k "now + 6 hours"' option from the command-line unless you're doing this manually every time.

Thanks,