[hylafax-users] Choosing which modem sends the fax

Hello,

I have installed a hylafax server with 3 modems configured. For incoming faxes it runs smoothly, as it can route faxes to mail addresses depending on which interface receives the fax.

My question is how could I configure hylafax or if there exists a fax client that allows to configure which serial interface should use, because currently with the client I'm using all users would try to use by default the ttsy0.

Is there any solution to this problem? I guess the way to do it would be configuring the client, but I have no clue how could I do that.

I'd appreciate any help given.

Thanks in advance.

Carlos

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions