Re: [hylafax-users] faxmail with -n -N -T still causes empty job in 4.4.4

Can you send me a copy of the raw email you're feeding faxmail, and the
output of faxmail when verbsose is set (-v, or set it in faxmail.conf)?

a.

* Daniel Golle <daniel.golle@xxxxxxxxx> [080829 08:59]:

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103