Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax Problems

Vipin Samuel wrote:
Hi

I'm having problems sending faxes from hylafax on a RedHat 4U4 server that is running in a MS Vitrual Machine enviroment. The faxes do get send but are unreadable.

In the log file I see the following error.

Failure to train remote modem at 2400 bps or minimum speed

How can I resolve this?

I'm going to take a guess that the problem has to do with the virtual machine environment. To test, do the same thing without the complication of the virtual machine (i.e. with a real system). Once you get it right there then move it into the virtual machine. If the problem reappears, then you know it's something to do with the virtual machine environment.

Thanks,