Re: [hylafax-users] Fax header on sent faxes? Howto?

Nicki Messerschimdt wrote:
Now I want to
insert a status header (dialed number, status, date, pages) into the pdf
which I receive as mail after I sent a fax using whfc (or sendfax on cli).
After searching for a while without result I ask here.

Does anyone know how to insert a status header into the pdf on sent faxes?

It will require some scripting work on your part. However, a starting point may be the "overlay" example described here:

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/howto/tweaking.php#ss6.12

Thanks,