Re: [hylafax-users] Sendmail PDF Attachment

Ok, thanks to all for the suggestions.
Now I'm trying postfix as MTA, I've followed these instructions:

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/howto/faxing.php#ss5.4

it send faxes, but when I send pdf attachments, pdf is faxed like text (so I receive many undefined
pages with many and many symbols...).

Do I need to replace mail2fax script?
Michael, can you send your postfix2fax configuration, please?

Thanks