[hylafax-users] Replace faxsend program

Hello,

i'd like to use my own script instead of "faxsend" command.
This is because i need to run hylafax on server which has no telephone line connected - therefore there is no modem.

I inted to write my own script which will transmit the documents via scp, while server pretends it send it via fax.
The T.37 nor T.38 protocols are not suitable for for my solution.

So i have two questions
  1) as there is no phone line on server, there is no modem - ho do i create a dummy modem for faxq process.
       if there is no modem, faxq says it has no resouurces and does not invoke the FaxSendCmd script
   2) my FaxSendScript send the document over scp, then return 0 for success and update qfile with "returned: send_done"  but,
      faxq still does not consider the job as completed.(see the log few line lower). What exactly has to be done, to mark the job
       completed, so that faxq process consider the job as completed a move it from senq to doneq?

------------------------  faxq log
Aug  5 06:58:01 vmtnv02 FaxQueuer[6388]: JOB 24 (active dest +42059979 pri 127 tts 0:00 killtime 2:58:56): CMD START bin/my_faxsend -m ttyIAX01 sendq/q24 (PID 2963)
Aug  5 06:58:01 vmtnv02 FaxQueuer[6388]: BATCH to +42059979 CMD DONE: exit status 0
Aug  5 06:58:01 vmtnv02 FaxQueuer[6388]: JOB 24 (sleeping dest +42059979 pri 126 tts 0:00 killtime 2:58:56): SEND INCOMPLETE: requeue for 6:48;
on first line, faxq is invoking my_faxsend command
on second line "my_faxsend" returned 0 - command completed
on third line faxq complains about send incomplete

do you have any idea why faxq think the send is not completed or rather, what has to be done to persuade faxq thet the job has been successfuly sent.

Many thanks in advance and have a nice day

Tomas Novosad