Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax as a Linux replacement for Winfax

Yes...  What you're describing is essentially de rigeur for any Linux
program, many of which run on servers that nobody ever logs into.

It is a little odd, though not unheard of, to run a Linux server that's
not connected to a network at all...  So at some point, I suppose you have
few options other than logging in.  That being said, you may want to look
into having incoming Faxes emailed to you by Hylafax.