Re: [hylafax-users] JobControl and MaxBatchJobs

* Siri Vias Khalsa <sirivias.khalsa@xxxxxxxxxx> [080801 14:56]:
> If I specify "MaxBatchJobs: 1" in my jobcontrol script, will it have the
> effect I am going for? I would like to make sure that we don't batch
> jobs to this number; They do not have the ability to break them up on
> the other side.

No, but you can disable batching for a destination by "locking" it in
the info file for that destination.  See the hylafax-info man page:
	supportsBatching

lock that to false for the destination you want not to use batching on.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103