Re: [hylafax-users] Asterisk->t38modem(+opal)->Hylafax

Hi Ivona,

I recently wrote a manual on how to configure T38modem with Asterisk,
i hope it explains everything. I'm currently having some problems with
sending T.38 to provider, but as Asterisk guy I can help you a lot
with the rest. So, if you have some more questions on
authorization/asterisk contexts, i'll be happy to reply and update
wiki. Also your email on OPAL versions was quite helpful :)

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/T38modem+configuration+with+Asterisk

Regards,
Atis

--