Re: [hylafax-users] R: problem with notify

The problem, for me, appears to be with relative paths.

/var/spool/hyalfax:#  ./bin/notify ./doneq/q31067 “done” “1:15”

Sends a notify e-mail. If I run “notify” anywhere else in the filesystem I get all kinds of bash errors relating to common-functions and its functions. It also notes missing setup.cache under <CWD>/etc. Wouldn’t it be better if notify got the spool root from setup.cache and setup.cache was configured in a ./configure(able) static location?

How do I fix this relative path problem in relation to faxsend, apart from changing the script’s includes and tests to absolute paths?? Setup.cache looks just fine to me. This all worked just fine on 4.3.0/4.3.0.11.

Glen Batchelor
IT Director
All-Spec Industries
 phone: (910) 332-0424