Re: [hylafax-users] Caller ID with a external Hayes Accura V.92 Model H08-15328-C

dwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I have read extensively the List for setting up
caller ID. We are using Hylafax 4.4.4 using the
Accura Conexant chipset. I made sure that the call id
information was being sent to the device by attaching
a phone and watching the info pass to it. Below is
the ttyS0 config and the log associated with the
call. I have read the manufactures site as well as
similiar setups on the list. Can anyone give advice
on what I could do to find out why the info is not
being passed.

Set ServerTracing in your modem config file to 0xFFF, restart faxgetty, call the line, and then let's look at the FaxGetty entries in syslog.

Thanks,