Re: [hylafax-users] Asterisk->t38modem(+opal)->Hylafax

hi,

I started t38modem for tesing as following:

t38modem -n --no-h323 -o trace.log -u 500 -p ttyx0,ttyx1 \
--h245tunneldisable \
--route "modem:0.*=sip:<dn!1>@127.0.0.1"

it prompts:

Disabled H.323 protocol
Waiting for incoming SIP calls from tcp$*:5060,udp$*:5060
Route table:
  modem:0.*=sip:<dn!1>@127.0.0.1

Sending with Hylafax->to a local machine works fine, but
I tried to test the modem with
     cu -l /dev/ttyx0
and
     <-- atdt012345
like in the readme and I got BUSY

and t38 log saying:

Call[1] from modem: to 012345, route to sip:12345@xxxxxxxxx
Call[1] cleared

in the readme it says ttyx1 (which is started and running) should be ringing, but it's routed to asterisk and asterisk doesn't know what to do with the extension 12345. Should it here be passed to t38modem? and how?

ivona