[hylafax-users] Asterisk->t38modem(+opal)->Hylafax

Hi,

I managed to send faxes to: Hylafax->t38modem(opal with SIP)->Asterisk --> to a Grandstream GXW4008 GW, registered as SIP client.
But I wonder now how to receive incoming faxes with t38modem Hylafax.
I could have some fax extensions for Hylafax, knowing that receiving faxes from trunk x (with a provider speaking T38) to extension y is designed for t38modem and Hylafax. Otherwise let IAXModem do it. With IAXModem it's a IAX-Client, registered on Asterisk and forwarding the fax to IAXModem and Hylafax, but how to forward to t38modem?

thx in advance!
Ivona