[hylafax-users] AVM B1 and Hylafax problem

Hello,

I have a 64-bit Debian etch machine running with a AVM B1 ISDN-card and
hylafax.
The system already worked well, however since using it very few I didnt?t
realize that something went wrong and also don?t know when that happened.
I am sure that I didn?t change anything in the configuration.

Now I have the problem that I can?t either send nor recieve faxes anymore.
The log files for individual faxes tell me that the faxes had be sent.
However, they disappear anywhere. The output of faxstat tells me some
errors resulting from entries in hyla.conf which I never changed since the
first setup:

Warning, verbose = Yes (line 16)
Warning, timezone = local (line 25)
Warning, Unknown configuration parameter "dialrules" ignored at line 33
Warning, Unknown configuration parameter "autocoverpage" ignored at line 38
Warning, Unknown configuration parameter "pagesize" ignored at line 39
Warning, Unknown configuration parameter "vres" ignored at line 40
Warning, Unknown configuration parameter "fontmap" ignored at line 42
Warning, Unknown configuration parameter "fontpath" ignored at line 43
Trying localhost (127.0.0.1) at port 4559...
Connected to localhost.
220 bitgully.mydomain.privat server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.3.1) ready.
-> USER root
230 User root logged in.
-> TZONE LOCAL
200 Using time values in CET.
-> PORT 127,0,0,1,234,251
200 PORT command successful.
-> LIST status
150 Opening new data connection for "status".
HylaFAX scheduler on bitgully.mydomain.privat: Running
Modem faxCAPI (+49.xxxx.xxxxx): Running and idle
226 Transfer complete.

The log of an individual fax sent looks like this:

tts:1215532133
killtime:1215542873
retrytime:0
state:5
npages:0
totpages:0
ntries:0
ndials:0
totdials:0
maxdials:12
tottries:0
maxtries:3
pagewidth:209
resolution:196
pagelength:296
priority:127
schedpri:127
minbr:0
desiredbr:13
desiredst:0
desiredec:2
desireddf:3
desiredtl:0
useccover:1
usexvres:0
external:0xxxxxxxx
number:0xxxxxxxx
mailaddr:harry@xxxxxxxxxxx
sender:harry
jobid:16
jobtag:
pagehandling:
modem:any
faxnumber:
tsi:
receiver:
company:
location:
voice:
fromcompany:
fromlocation:
fromvoice:
regarding:
comments:
cover:
client:localhost
owner:harry
groupid:16
signalrate:
dataformat:
jobtype:facsimile
tagline:
subaddr:
passwd:
doneop:default
commid:
csi:
nsf:
status:
returned:0
notify:none
pagechop:default
chopthreshold:3
postscript:0::docq/doc29.ps.16

capi4hylafax is running and the hylafax server itself can be connected.

Can anyone give me a hint where I have to look to find out what?s going
wrong?

Thanks

Harry