Re: [hylafax-users] Simultaneous faxing on Diva PRI E1-30

Hi Matt,

I got almost the same problem with PRI Eicon - only 2 physical modems there running so I could send 2 facsimilies simultaneously. Afterwards I found that Eicon PRI card has only 2 IC chips and rest 28 are not soldered on Eicon board :( So it seems like limited Eicon card - really strange joke I thing. So please check if everything is OK with your card. I also have another Eicon PRI card and this one works great! All 30 channels are up-and-running.

Probably you went through their site but I'm putting this link anyway: http://www.dialogic.com/support/helpweb/slnxen/hylafax.asp

Regards,
Marcin

Matt Arnilo S. Baluyos (Mailing Lists) pisze:
Hi All,

I am setting up a fax broadcast server. I have already configured
HylaFAX+ with a Diva PRI E1-30 card and connected to an ISDN30 line.

I can now send faxes out from the server using the "sendfax" command.

However, I've noticed that faxes are being sent sequentially. That is,
it has to wait for one modem to finish before sending the next fax. I
am basing this on what I'm seeing from doing a tail -f on
/var/log/messages as well as by running faxstat.

Is this normal behavior or have I missed something? I want to be able
to send faxes simultaneously on all channels (30 faxes at a time) as
that's the primary reason why we are using an ISDN30 for this fax
broadcast server. I have already included a the -h option on the
sendfax command but it's still the same.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

-- Pozdrawiam Marcin Giedz ???? ARISE M.Giedz, T.Żebruń Sp.j. mob. +48 502 537 157 mail: marcin.giedz@xxxxxxxx

ul. Waliców 11
00-851 Warszawa
tel./fax +48 (22) 583 93 40
http: www.arise.pl

ARISE M.Giedz, T.Żebruń Sp.j. z siedzibą w Świerże, ul. Jana Pawła II 44, 22-175 Dorohusk, zarejestrowana przez Sąd Rejonowy - Sąd Gospodarczy w Lublinie, XI Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego, pod nr KRS 0000267203; REGON 060191418; NIP 563-230-12-18; z pokrytym w całości kapitałem zakładowym wynoszącym 24,000.00 zł.