Re: [hylafax-users] Dialogic Diva PRI-30 PCI v2 - only 2 channel available

Marcin Giedz pisze:

Hi ,

Nobody knows what can be wrong? OK so maybe anyone can share his/her config files for Eicon PRI card and configs for Hylafax?

Regards,
Marcin
Hello all, (once again)

Can anyone please tell what can be wrong with this card as I can use
only 2 port from 30. DIVA is initialized and seems to work OK, then I
run faxgetty proces on ttyds01 to 30. Next I try to send 3 facsimiles
from DIVA server to second server (AVM C4 ISDN).

First 2 facsimiles are being sent correctly, and when 3rd is prepared
for sending and all I get is BUSY signal on Hylafax. So it seems like
ONLY 2 physical connections are OK but what about the  rest of them? The
same situation is when I try to call DIVA card from telephones. Only 2
first are received and then BUSY signal detected.

Jun  3 14:53:15 fax1 FaxQueuer[13364]: FIFO RECV "+ttyds03:I000000573"
Jun  3 14:53:15 fax1 FaxQueuer[13364]: MODEM ttyds03: COMID 000000573
Jun  3 14:53:15 fax1 FaxGetty[14969]: ANSWER: Ring detected without
successful handshake

Is this can be something with D-channel protocol on DIVA PRo card ? but
I have EuroISDN on the card and telephone exchange. Have you ever found
such strange thing? Anyone having a Diva PRI card, could you please send me your configs so I can compare to ones I have on my server?

Regards,
Marcin