[hylafax-users] Can I use a TPC/IP modem with Hylafax on SCO unix ?

Hi,

I have a device called the UDS1100 made by lantronix that let's me convert
any serial device into a TCP IP device, I tried this on printers and dumb
terminals and it works really good. and I want to know if hyla-fax will let me configure a modem using an IP address and a port number.

IP address= "192.168.6.182"
Port="10001"

from the command line I can reach the modem and issue AT commands very easily when I do :

#>   telnet 192.168.6.182 10001

AT
OK

^]