[hylafax-users] Multiple document in a transmission

Hi,

I currently have a problem with my HylaFAX setup when I receive two documents or more in the same transmission. The problem is that I have the same communication log for the two tif files and I can't allow it for technical reasons.

I have read the man pages of HylaFAX but I can't find a place where I could disable the ability to receive more than one document in one transmission. Am I missing something?

I use a very old HylaFAX (4.1.5), so this might be why I can't find something on this subject.

Thanks,

Jonny

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions