[hylafax-users] HYLAFAX, SENDMAIL AND SAMBA

Hello to all

I don't receive incoming faxes on my email address :
FaxDispatch is correct (I think)
when I try to run the command exim -bt faxmaster I receive this errors (I think) :
R: lowuid_aliases for faxmaster@ubuntu (UID 105)
R: system_aliases for faxmaster@ubuntu
R: non load for pippo@xxxxxxxx, pippo@xxxxxxxx is undeliverable :
mailing to remote domains not supported <---- faxmaster@ubuntu
Maybe I must create FaxMaster user with faxadduser command ?

Well, and another little problem with shared folder of incoming faxes (/faxrcvd) :
permissions propriety of the files are setting to 0666 and I can see this folder and print faxes from every Win Xp PC.
In smb.cnf I have :
security = share
and in fax incoming folder srction setting:
guest ok = yes
public = yes
writable = yes
I can log (from Xp)  into server folder without user and pwd.

But  I cannot delete faxes in server folder from Win Xp PC

Sorry but I am newbe of Linux world

Can anyone help me ?

Inviato da Yahoo! Mail.
La casella di posta intelligente.