[hylafax-users] User restrictions

I created two users without admin privileges under Hylafax 4.4.0

Using user1 account, I sent a fax with JHylafax. After I logged out and logged in again using user2 account, I realized that user2 can see the user1 faxes in done area. This user can also see all faxes sent by admin users.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.