From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fafifurnir
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 2:53 PM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] Problem with incoming faxes and email

I have installed Hylafax 4.4.0 on Ubuntu Server 7.10 and server mail
is Exim4 (found it on running services).
To send incoming faxes to an e-mail address like pippo@xxxxxxxx ?
I have made these steps :
as root, create a file called /etc/hylafax/FaxDispatch with this
content:
------------------------------
SENDTO=FaxMaster
FILETYPE=pdf
LANG=it_IT
NOTIFY_FAXMASTER=no
TEMPLATE=it
------------------------------

then, add this line to /etc/aliases
------------------------------
FaxMaster: pippo@xxxxxxxx
------------------------------

still as root, esecute these commands:
# newaliases
# chmod a+x /etc/hylafax/FaxDispatch
# invoke-rc.d hylafax restart

I can receive faxes on the server and I can send faxes from
the windows client (with Winprint Hylafax)
But I don't receive incoming fax on my email address.

Maybe do I miss anythings about filetye (pdf,tiff2ps, ecc.)?
Regads to all
K.

Inviato da Yahoo! Mail.
La casella di posta intelligente.