[hylafax-users] emulate QualifyCID behavior with Dynamic Config and RejectCall

Hello, all

Has anyone written a simple dynamic config script to emulate the old QualifyCID behavior?

What I want is for hylafax to only answer the phone as a fax machine only when the CID matches a list of phone numbers.

I've searched and searched, but I can't make heads or tails of the documentation on or the one example of a dynamic config script, and my scripting skills are so limited, I wouldn't even know where to start.

TIA.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions