Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax "drawing error" on pdf

nitmd wrote:
About a year ago, I ran into the following problem with hylafax: I got sidetracked and didn't get back to it. Here it is:

I have hylafax running on Arch Linux, receiving and converting faxes to pdf. These are then emailed to me.

One sender regularly has problems with the faxes they send, where one or more pages are missing or partially missing. When I open these in Acrobat, I get the error (on these pages) "A drawing error occurred".

These faxes are not particularly long, or in any way different than the hundreds of others that are perfectly fine. They tell me their fax machine is fairly new.

What might be causing this? How might I track down the problem?

I have an event log from the latest, but is it best to put it here in full (it's pretty long) or to attach it as a text file?
Attach the event log as a text file.... please also include details such as HylaFAX version, modem type, and telco set-up.

Regards

Andrew Rinaldi
Mainpine Developer Support
USA +1 866 363 6680 | UK +44 1225 807 807
andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com