[hylafax-users] Hylafax assistance

We have a customer looking for an inbound faxing solution.  They want
to receive a fax via a Digium PRI card, and send it as a PDF to an
email address.

We would like it to use iaxmodem and hylafax.  It would be nice if the
'phone number-> email address' mapping was in a database as we will be
maintaining it.

I have heard bad things about rxfax & txfax.

We can load the OS of your choice, install the card, and get the box
on the internet.

Please let me know if you are able to do this type of work.

-Matt