[hylafax-users] trouble with big faxjobs and c2faxsend

Hi all,

I had to set up a Faxserver for sending a lot of Fax to customers (some say
FaxSpam)
The ISDN Card is a Fritz! Card, so I have to use c2faxsend.

The problem is, that I get an "Kill Time expired" Error after 3h for all
Faxes in the sendq.
"younger" Fax where send, but all  faxes older than 3h where deleted.
Another Problem is, that I get empty mails, so I dont have a status with
where send or not. This affects not all faxes, some "completed" and
"failed" Mails where send.

I've found a solution for the "Kill Time expired" Problem for sendfax to
set the KillTime Parameter, but not for c2faxsend.
Is there a way to set a bigger timeout?

Does anybody have an idea to solve the "empty Mail" Problem?

Thx
Christian