Re: [hylafax-users] Cover page comments issue

Karthik Krishnan wrote:
If the user enters a large of amount of comments on the cover page, how do I make sure that a new page is created instead of having the excess text run of the page and getting lost?

I don't think that faxcover (I assume that you're using faxcover to produce the cover page) has a mechanism to support multiple pages in the "cover page". So whatever interface you're using with faxcover... prevent the user from submitting more text than will fit on the one page.

Thanks,