Re: [hylafax-users] No Dial tone/No carrier detected

The Panasonic TD-1232 PBX if I remember right is a Digital/Analog PBX.
You can have their digital phones on the desk and then run another phone
off it. Or have plain analog phones connected to it. I do not remember
if it provided some non-standard dial tone (my smaller TD-816 is in the
basement turned off for a long time), but at least you had to dial 9 or
so to get a line.

sales@xxxxxxxxx*