[hylafax-users] Email notification

Hi all,

I am running Hylafax server version 4.4.0 with t38modem and I would like to receive email notifications for all fax failure and successful to both administrator and user who send a fax.

So, I added FaxNotify file in /var/spool/hylafax/etc with:

NOTIFY_FAXMASTER=yes;

RETURNFILETYPE=pdf;

And I changed manually in the 3 files (faxrcvd, notify, pollrcvd) the variable TOADDR to my email address, but I didn’t receive any notification.

Did I miss any think?

Thanks in advance.

Omar

Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.
Capacité de stockage illimitée pour vos emails.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions