[hylafax-users] MS Outlook as Hylafax client

Dear Sirs/Madams,

Although I' ve seen some light at the end of tunnel to accomplish sending
fax thru outlook as I surf on the Internet, I couldn' t have managed to do
that so far. In the end, I am not even sure if it can ever be done. So can
you please tell me if we can use Outlook somehow to act as a fax client?

E.g. I' d like to fax by emailing mycustomer@+1927746363@fax.mydomain

I' ll appreciate if you can give me some help

Fikret