Re: [hylafax-users] A question on hylafax

--- Michel R Vaillancourt <mvaillancourt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Whether you meant following package/URL
> >
> > https://sourceforge.net/projects/winprinthylafax/
> > ???
> >
>     Yep.
> > I suppose it needs installing this package on all workstations
> which
> > needs to send fax?
> >
>     Correct.  It behaves just like a native Windows printer object.
> See
> docs for full details.

A further thought.  I don't have Windows workstation but Linux
workstations.

I have been browsing this site "Winprint HylaFAX" a while and couldn't
find my answer.

I hesitate whether "Winprint HylaFAX" can help me out.

If NOT whether Gfax
http://www.cowlug.org/gfax/

is suitable for my application? Or any other advice?  Thanks.

>     I actually run a dedicated copy of the Postfix MTA on the
> Hylafax+
> server, and have my domain mail server configured that it "knows" to
> route faxes to the Hylafax+ machine.

I shall work the other way round.  I have a running Postfix mail
server.  I'm going to add HylaFAX server on this box.  Would following
doc be suitable to me;

Email to Fax Gateway
http://www.hylafax.org/content/Email_to_Fax_Gateway

???