[hylafax-users] Postfix faxmail mangling... Jereme

To anyone who knows Hylafax and Postfix:

I installed Hylafax on Ubuntu 6.0 using instructions from
http://www.howtoforge.com/build-a-hylafax-server-with-avantfax-on-debian-etch
This was a link on the hylafax.org site.

I am trying to convert emails to faxes using your instructions from
http://www.hylafax.org/howto/clients/sendmail-faxmail-mangling.php
but, the installed mailserver is Postfix.

Ideally, I'd like to send email to MAIL (my primary mail server, Postfix) with an address like 5035722224@xxxxxxxxxxxx
and forward it to FAX (my fax server, Postfix, Hylafax).
Then, I'd do the mangling and fax the message out.

Is this the right way to do it?
Can you offer Postfix mangling instructions?

--
Thank you,

Jereme Hall
IT Manager & Accounts Payable