[hylafax-users] Hylafax and iaxmodem

I'm trying to use iaxmodem and hylafax again with asterisk.

I have setup iaxmodem correctly with asterisk, the iax2 show peer reveals the status is OK.

I use Centos 5 and I have installed the i686 rpms from the main hylafax website.

After installing the rpm and issueing 'service hylafax start' the service is running OK.
After that I issue a 'faxgetty /dev/ttyIAX' and it listens OK (I see this in /var/log/messages).

Now when there is a fax call, asterisk dials the iaxmodem and hylafax picks the call up. However, after 30 some seconds, the call is ended with an error on the fax machine.

I have included the hylafax log as attachment.

Thanks for helping me out.