From: Lee Howard [mailto:faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 23:50
To: Hans Bernard
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Slow FaxQclean

Hans Bernard wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
>
> I run faxqclean with the following options every half our in cron.
>
> /usr/sbin/faxqclean -j 120 -d 28800 -Atv >> /var/log/faxqclean
>
> This archives all the faxes so I can then 10 minutes later run a PHP
> script wich takes care of the resend - MySQL - Print part
>
> Now from last weekend faxqclean takes more than 45 minutes to work.
>
> Its always slow on per line
>
> JOB 2210: archive (default).
>
> Per line it kan take up to 10 minutes max
>
> Do you guys have any idea.

Your archiving process is apparently very slow.
(/var/spool/hylafax/bin/archive by default)

Thanks,

This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email
messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential or
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or a person
responsible for delivering this transmission to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you must not read this transmission and
that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return email
and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading
or saving in any manner.