Re: [hylafax-users] receiving fax from fax-over-ip

Andrew.

I am not starting up the war again.
T38 is good :)

POTS stands for Plain OLD Telephone System.
Checking the mailing list archive of the big yarn before the armnistice.

The War was about adding support for cheap modems to implement adaptive answer and VOIP vs PSTN modems.

If you plug Mainpine POTS board - just be sure to mention your affiliation.
"Invest in a POTS board" the way of the future.
Or you could invest in a:
Let's plug audiologic VOIP boxes with T38.

T38 is good. AAL2 (VoDSL) personally shits me which has something similar to T38.

Luke

P.S. Who's the fulltime sales guy at Mainpine?

Lee Howard: I'm sorry I wont do it again :P
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Rinaldi" <andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>