Re: [hylafax-users] receiving fax from fax-over-ip

Lee,
	I read that document, You send me the link  last week.
So I have to ask to my supplier to check his voip service and force to use
T.37 or T.38 protocol. So we can reach a solution...

Codebue Fabio
.-----------------------------.
  _ \       __|       _||
  __/____|\__ \  _ \  _| _|