Re: [hylafax-users] Strange: gaps in output at receiver

Walter Hop wrote:

Am I correct in assuming that errors with ECM will manifest as the same "SEND send frame number" lines repeating?

Yes, that's a rough way to determine it. If you see PPR messages coming from the receiver and then the same frames being retransmitted over and over then it indicates that the audio is getting corrupted in the communication.

Otherwise, how can I deduct corrected errors from the logs?

You want to determine when errors were corrected? If so, just look for the presence of PPR in a session log, and if the session ends with MCF then the error was corrected properly.

Thanks,