[hylafax-users] sending with different msn/ddi and LocalIdentifier

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to send through WHFC with different msn/DDIs.
There are 2 users with different LocalIdentifiers and different
DDIs, every user should use only his own DDI and LocalIdentifier.
I have added 2 modem/faxCAPI in Hylafax - receiving is no problem -
works fine, but sending gets me mad.
It seems that Hylafax uses every available modem/faxCAPI.
Is it possible to tell Hylafax or c2faxsend just to use a specific
config.faxcapi/faxCAPIxxx for a specific user or machine.
I think in this case WHFC should tell Hylafax which faxCapi to use?!
Is this possible?
If not - is it possible with any other winclient?
Is there any setting to deny Hylafax using any modem but one special modem?
~, also with capi4hylafax?

What I did:
-defined in WHFC which modem to use.
User A faxCAPI700, User B faxCAPI777
or better machine A faxCAPI700 ...
as the setting is in HKLM...
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WHFC\Modem]
"DEFAULT"="faxCAPI700"

But Hylafax uses 5 times the right faxCAPI700 and the next 2 times the other one...and so on...
Thanks,
Dan