[hylafax-users] Hylafax under Debian etch with Cologne Chip ISDN modem

Hi,

I'm looking for any solution to make hylafax works with an ISDN modem
(cologne chip based).
If someone could help me, I'll be very gracefull  because I'm searching for
a solution since days.
I know hylafax is not compatible with ISDN modem but I have seen solution
using Asterisk and iaxmodem or maybe with capi4hylafax but it seems this
modem have not capi drivers for linux.

thank you and sorry for my english I'm french.

Martinho MOREIRA
Stagiaire Ct Apprentissage
OFI ASSET MANAGEMENT
SYSTEMES D INFORMATION
1 rue Vernier - 75017 PARIS
Tél. : +33 (0)1 40 68 54 47 | Fax : +33 (0)1 40 68 17 18
mmoreira@xxxxxxxxx | http://www.ofi-am.fr

Ce message est confidentiel. Son contenu ne represente en aucun cas
un engagement contractuel de la part du Groupe OFI. Toute
publication, utilisation ou diffusion, meme partielle, doit etre
autorisee prealablement par son auteur. Si vous n'etes pas le
destinataire de ce message, merci d'en avertir immediatement
l'expediteur.
Pensez a l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message.
This message is confidential. Its contents do not constitute a
commitment by OFI Group except where provided for by a written
agreement between you and OFI Group. Any unauthorised disclosure,
use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient of the message please notify the
sender immediately.
Please consider the environment before printing this mail note.