[hylafax-users] Limit Modem To Receive Only

Title: Limit Modem To Receive Only

Hi All,

Just moved my Hylafax server to a new box and on my old setup I had it so that one old modem was used just for receiving using the ModemReadyStatus D in the config file. However I’ve put that in and it doesnt appear to have the same affect any more.

Can anyone advise what I need to do so I can dedicate this one modem to receive only, HylaFax is version 4.4.2

Many Thanks

Jez

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions