[hylafax-users] faxrcvd in release 5.2.2A

I run 'smail' as the MTA on all the machines I am responsible for.

When CCTO and BCCTO are empty strings, smail barfs when the 5.2.2
version of faxrcvd pipes to the following at line 208:

	$SENDMAIL -f$FROMADDR -oi "$MAILTO" "$CCTO" "$BCCTO"

The two trailing empty strings provoke this error in smail's logs:

	invalid user supplied command line parameters: unknown addressing form

I can cure it by changing the quoting a bit:

	$SENDMAIL -f$FROMADDR -oi "$MAILTO $CCTO $BCCTO"

I suspect that would still work for other sendmail binaries that do not
choke on the empty strings as mine does.

--
JP