Re: [hylafax-users] Multi serial solutions

oy vey :-)

You know what I'm going to do Andrew? I'm going to stick with my 'doesn't
fail' old 16-port ISA Digiboard, P2-450 Linux/Hylafax server and 12-port 14k4
fax speed modem pool.

I'm suffering I.T. fatigue.

From what I can see maybe 10% support v34 fax. I think I will just wear the
small extra phone call costs and keep my life simple for now.

I will use my new Multi tech modem as a receiving fax thus eliminating the USR
Courier that I was using...

Thanks very much for your answer though :-)