Re: [hylafax-users] FaxSend failures: "No answer" returned too soon

* Andrew Rinaldi <andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [080201 11:10]:
> Marc Mims wrote:
>> No.  As noted, I replaced the fax number.  This problem occurs on many
>> fax numbers, all of which are dedicated fax machines, although I don't
>> know the specifics (make, model, class, etc.) of each.
>
> OK, so that's the obvious out of the way.
>
> What type of line are you using ?  If this is through a PABX then try
> moving it to a POTS line and run some tests.

We are using a PBX and there are no analog lines available.  So,
bypassing the PBX isn't very feasible.  We would need to order an analog
line for testing.

I did spend some time comparing the PBX call log to the hylafax logs to
see if there was any correlation between failed calls and particular
trunks or extensions.  There was no pattern.

ATI5 reports firmware version:
I03.04.02 (0026SD),0,19

Is there a firmware upgrade available?

	-Marc