[hylafax-users] hylafax-5.2.2-1 under Redhat EL4/Postfix/email to fax/Arabic support

Hi,

  I have configured Hylafax+ (5.2.2-1) and integrated with postfix +
html2ps and it just works fine as a email - fax gateway. The problem
comes when i try to send an email with Arabic characters, it appeared
as junk. html2ps converter is not supporting Unicode. Could anyone
help me in sorting it out? Please advice, is there is any html2ps
converter capable of handling Unicode or is there any work around ?

Thanks in advance.

Arun